It’s that time of the year again – the one day a year specifically dedicated to showing the moms in our lives some love and appreciation with some great Mother’s Day gifts. This year, Mother’s Day falls on Sunday, May 14th and that leaves about a week to lock in the perfect present to treat her to!
This year, make sure to pick up flowers and a card, but really surprise her with a present that’ll make her day. To help you find that perfect present, we’ve put together this guide to the Mother’s Day gifts you need to check out.
Mother’s Day Gifts Under $500
Whether they’re a friend, family member, or spouse, there’s a gift for all of the moms in your life. When it comes to Mother’s Day gifts, we always recommend sticking to styles and items that you know she’ll love and be able to wear. That’s why accessories like jewelry, bags, and small goods like wallets and charms are perfect for this holiday.
Not all Mother’s Day gifts have to break the bank, and that’s why we recommend purchasing items like a beautiful watch, a pair of Chanel sunglasses, bag charms, or a wallet to show the important mother in your life that you really care.
These are our top picks for great Mother’s Day gifts under $500 that will surely make her day!
- Rado Two-Tone Ceramic Diamond Jubile Oxtagonal Women’s Watch ($379.99)
- Chanel Brown Tortoiseshell Turnlock Signature CC Polarized Sunglasses ($244.99)
- Tory Burch Bright Pink Patent Leather Suki Clutch Wallet ($149)
- Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canvas Trunks Illustre Bag Charm ($299.99)
- Louis Vuitton Gold-Tone Eclipse Key Holder/Bag Charm ($349.99)
The Luxury Gift: $500-$1000
If you want to add a little bit of luxe charm to the Mother’s Day gifts you’re purchasing this year, you can opt for items that contain the glitz and glam that the lady in your life would love.
For this range, we picked a mix of luxury jewelry and accessories to really embrace the charm that draws so many people in. For example, this Charriol Celtic cuff bracelet and Cartier Trinity mini hoop earrings both incorporate superior style and craftsmanship to create jewelry that will dazzle her.
A Louis Vuitton wallet, like the limited edition Totem Zipper wallet we chose, would also make the perfect gift due to the unique nature of a limited edition piece, especially when combined with a fashion staple like Damier Ebene canvas! Similarly, you can take a step away from the norm with a Celine tote bag, giving the beloved mom in your life the option to carry the quality of Celine with an amazing design like the Edge.
- Charriol 18K Gold & Stainless Steel Smoky Quartz Celtic Cuff Bracelet ($599.99)
- Cartier 18K Tri-Gold Trinity Mini Hoop Earrings ($899.99)
- Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Monogram Canvas Totem Zippy Wallet ($849.99)
- Celine Black & Beige Leather Medium Edge Tote Bag ($768.52)
The Ultimate Mother’s Day Gifts: $1000+
For the ultimate Mother’s Day gift, you’ll want to consider fashion giants like David Yurman and Chanel, as well as Loewe and Louis Vuitton. With these picks, you can be sure that the mom in your life will be turning heads wherever she goes.
Classic David Yurman design makes this Cable bracelet the perfect present, especially when combined with exquisite green onyx. It also goes without saying that a Chanel bag will always be an exemplary gift to shower your mom with, especially a unique design like the Hybrid Double Flap that made it onto our list!
If a modern and on-trend gift would be best suited to the mom in your life, you could also opt for a new Louis Vuitton design or even the Loewe Puzzle bag, which has been spotted on celebrities and street style icons as it takes the fashion world by storm.
- David Yurman Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Green Onyx Cable Bracelet ($1,899.99)
- Chanel Brown Quilted Lambskin 2.55 Hybrid Medium Double Flap Bag ($2,701.99)
- Loewe Stone Calfskin Leather Large Puzzle Bag ($1,499.99)
- Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Celeste Eden MM Bag ($1,699.99)